Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas 2011 - The best bits..

I hope everybody had a lovely christmas this year.
I certainly did.
I would just like to update you on a few of my recent finds.

Listen while you look..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOBKSuC42PI

My main present this year was this beautiful pair of boots:
I wore them for christmas eve dinner with a burgundy velvet maxi skirt and enjoyed them so much
Thankyou father christmas!!



Here are some other things i thought might intrigue..
During the holidays i went to my grandmas house in somerset/dorset and we spent quite a long time in my great great aunts beautiful house across the road who, being born long ago, had loads of amazing clothes. We spent hours in the coat  and boot cupboard trying on her coats, (unfortunately not her shoes since she was a petite size 4), and keeping a few...


my mum now has this lovely hand bag
my short mac! Yay!!
A LA ALEXA..
found this in the coat cupboard BRAND NEW
husky style jacket
crazy but cool long leopard print trench
cant wait to wear it 
A LA KATE MOSS
my brother managed to smuggle this
lovely old fashioned felt jacket
Other finds..
birdy cd - listen to her version of white winter hymnal
its brilliant ;)) 
i found this sweet croppped silk shirt at
my mums christmas sale recently

and this lil faux fur coat for a meek £8!!
Listen while you leave::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E&ob=av2e
gets better after the fiddling at the beginning..


Xxxx
Happy new year!





No comments:

Post a Comment