Wednesday 13 April 2011

A Travelling light.

Hello, 
Hello,
Hello, i just got back from france a couple of days ago where i went on a school trip! It was prety ravesicles and I stayed with a friend in someone else's house and it was all v lovely! The sun was out and there were no grey skies for the whole time :O

listen while you read.
Big Jet Plane
credits to Yanna Richards who showed me this song...


Anyway that was just to let you catch up, but what im just gonna be showing you this time is traveling. not really fashion so much but just a few photos. I found these on various websites campaigns etc xxx

life on the road enjoying the light of the sunrises, the evening sun, the dust under your feet, the stretches of road, the motion of walking and driving and not stopping. basking in the heat of the day and relinquishing in the cool subtlety of night. its just a pretty atmosphere and i thought i'd like to share it.

Ok after that enormous moment of chheeesse. Some pics and stuff.....













THOSE WERE JUST A FEW PICTURES I FOUND ESPECIALLY COOL.
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MINE, SOME FROM TRAVELLING
IN OUR CAMPERVAN ETC XXX
...............................................................................................................

Swimming with my freind in Loch Lomomd

Evening blur

my friend annas face

sunset van

hay bales in somerset

french beaches

summer frolicks

one road through a storm

evening at home

field of innocence

SO, those were just a few pictures taken by my madre or me which reminded me of travelling, cos they were taken travelling. Capturing the light of the day. Makes me excited for summer and happy to be aliive.

incase you were very slow and that song has already finished, here is another song from another fave pal of miine, Minnie wigz


Here are just a few links and pics of clothes, random as it may seem they do kind of relate to this theme. or maybe only dans my head... Voila..

Tribal leggings, Topshop £22.50
click to see the leggings

Chelsea boots, £85 - Office

click to see the shoes



asos £8, inverted cross necklace 
click for the cross necklace

timeco neon wristwatch - american apparel for £13
my friend bought one of these beasts today in camden, i am very jealous!


I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED READING, CAUSE I ALWAYS ENJOY WRITING. 
LUSMS TO YOU ALL! XXX












3 comments: