Wednesday 22 December 2010

12 Days of Christmas

Urm heyhey, its three days til christmas so we really dont have time to take 12 days writing this but here are the top 12 things on my christmas list, or what should be on yours, some of which i have already got...


1) On the first day of christmas my true love gave to me:
A beautiful bumble bee ring from Ollie and Nic, i discovered this a couple of days ago when i was christmas shopping with my mama (£10 from Ollie & Nic)































2) On the Second day of christmas my truelove sent to me:
a teacup pendant on a golden chain (£20 from Ollie and Nic also)




























3) On the third day of christmas my truelove gave to me:
a charm bracelet covered in beautiful treasures, abilu is one of my friend rachels fave jewellers and she introduced them to me (£20 from www.abilucreations.com)
































4) On the fourth day of christmas my truelove gave to me:
After my little boutique jewelerry binge there; an alphabet t-shirt, these are fab because they are a little more personal, they are a plain tshirt shape but are unisex and if you are imaginitive there are loads of way to wear them. (£18 from American Apparel)
































5) On the fifth day of christmas henry holland gave to me:
A pair of hollywood tights (we do like a bit of glamour in cold british life)
(£12 from House of Holland)
































6) On the sixth day of christmas my true love gave to me a Lulu Guinness Purse with a quick reminder; Dont forget to powder your nose! Thats right guys, just sayin' - as a messenger from aunty Lulu.
(£55 - Lulu Guinness)





























7) On the seventh day of christmas my true love gave to me; and heres one for the men: a grey marl tshirt from topman, which i nearly got my brother for christmas (£12 - Topman)thats right - MERRY F**KING CHRISTMAS!
































8) On the eighth day of christmas my true love gave to me:
Kings of Leon Revelry Album, £2.49 - HMV
I'm not saying you have to buy the whole album since theres only about 2 tracks but at the mo revelry is high sky high on my good list, Yummy.





9) On the ninth day of christmas my true love gave to me:
A boggle pen! Which is basically boggle on the end of the pen, you shake it then write down with the same pen which is very portable entertaining and maybe not so cool. But hey wheres the tradition gone?!
If you are still confused you obviously dont know what boggle is..
































10) Nearly there, 3 left: On the 10th day of christmas topshop gave to me:
Beautiful car coat which comes in green black and red red rouge!
I honestly prefer the green one but their all great and the collar is fun.
































11) On the eleventh day of christmas mister HMV struck again and gave me Inception:Very cleverly done, this film kept me on my tip toes and there was not a moment of snoozing, i ws all engaged. Leonardo di Caprio may have helped that but anyway (HMV £9.99)


























12) On the twelfth day of christmas my true love gave to me:
Manual Lomography camera from urban outfittersm this camera is really cool, it has the ability to do endless panoramic shots and pinhole photos. At (£50 from Urban Outfitters)












WELL THATS JUST ABOUT MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ME. WRAP UP WARM AND BUGGER OFF, REMEMBER: I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment